Thursday, December 1, 2016

AUTHOR BOOTH FOR KAREN INGALLS

My name is Karen Ingalls, an author, blogger, retired nurse, 
and cancer survivor. Welcome to my author booth.

My first book is a two time award winning non-fiction about 
CANCER
A dreaded word that creates fear, but it is a fact of life.

OUTSHINE: AN OVARIAN CANCER MEMOIR
is more about how to cope with cancer;
to not let it rule your life;
and what it is like to have cancer.

goo.gl/K9x33h

My second book is about a young man's search for love and respect from his father.
However, he unfortunately uses anti-social behaviors
such as lying, cheating, and alcoholism.
Every father needs to teach his son about being a father himself someday, but not all fathers know how to do this.
Based on a true story and men I counseled as a nurse therapist Novy's Son
will hopefully bring to light an important social issue.
goo.gl/s9UCCU

My third book which won the Pinnacle Award is titled 
Davida: Model & Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens
This story is based on a true story about the love affair between America's premier sculptor in the 19th and early 20th Centuries and his model, Davida.

goo.gl/68D6QT

I am a proud member of Rave Reviews Book Club and I am happy to now offer my e-books to you at special price of
0.99

OR
the paperback copies are available also.

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SALES 
GO TO
OVARIAN/GYNECOLOGIC CANCER RESEARCH

Thank you for visiting my booth today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen! You already know just how much I enjoy your writing. I'm happily waiting on the delivery of "Davida Model and Mistress of Augustus Saint-Gaudens" The Author Booth looks great. Wishing you a very successful "Writers' Conference & Book Expo" 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susanna. The post office said it would take 2 weeks to get there. I will be anxious to read your impression of it. Your support is always appreciated.

      Delete