Wednesday, June 8, 2016

THE EDITOR & DAY #5 OF BLOG TOUR

I am happy to introduce Janelle Jalbert a member of Rave Reviews Book Club and is hosting today's blog tour. Janelle is an award winning author and her philosophy is "celebrating the magic of everyday living." 

           A Good Editor Is The Most Important Person In Producing A Book

                                       (Or One Of the Most Important!)

Before I became a published author, I did not realize how important an editor was in the process. I had a vision of someone with a red pencil circling and highlighting a story...it always looked quite intimidating.

                            My editor is quite efficient, smart, and NOT intimidating at all.

                                                        Read my blog at https://4willspublishing.wordpress.com/upcoming-events/join-the-blog-tour-author-kareningalls1/
                    and learn more about the role of the editor.
        



                   NOVY'S SON, THE SELFISH GENIUS, it went through several rewrites. 
                        
                      
                           I invite you to sign up and follow me at www.kareningalls.blogspot.com. 
                               Want to do an interview? Promote your book? Write a guest blog?
                                         Contact me at www.kareningallsbooks.com


                    Novy's Son now available on Kindle for 0.99 at      
        
                                amzn.to/25HsWky   
                                            amzn.tot.1X8GtMR  (for Great Britain)                           

No comments:

Post a Comment