Sunday, June 5, 2016

PUBLISHING NOVY'S SON--DAY TWO

                                   WELCOME TO DAY TWO

          When you hear the word publisher what do you envision?

I used to think of towering office buildings in Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York. I published my first book with Beaver's Pond Press in Minneapolis, MN. They did not have a towering office building. They did have a warm, relaxed, and professional welcoming; listened to the premise of my book; and led me through the publishing world with patience and leadership.

Novy's Son was self-published through CreateSpace.

Now I envision authors like myself, who self publish using one of several sites. We independent authors the marketing, carry all the expenses, and make our own decisions.

Wendy Scott is my hostess for today's blog. She is a member of Rave Reviews Book Club, an author living in New Zealand who writes fantasy and romance books.

Be sure and check out my book Novy's Son, The Selfish Genius at amzn.to/25HsWky at a special Kindle price of 0.99 from June 6-13.

         Please continue to follow me as I travel the blog tour.
                  Here is the link to all the tour stops:  
          https://4willspublishing.wordpress.com/upcoming-events/join-the-blog-tour-author-kareningalls1/     

              AND THERE ARE PRIZES AVAILABLE TO SOME  
                                     LUCKY WINNERS.


          SIGN UP TO BECOME A FOLLOWER. Want 

        to be interviewed? Write a guest blog? Promote a book?


No comments:

Post a Comment