LET'S BE CLEAR...I AM NOT RAVING MAD...JUST RAVING HAPPY!
Rave Reviews Book Club has changed my life as an author and avid reader.
"How is that possible?" you might ask.
Here are some things RRBC has done for me...and can do for you:
1. It put me in contact with other authors who are "just like me." We are independent
authors, who have talent and love to write.
2. The books (hundreds) that are available cover a wide range of subjects.
3. There are interviews, writing contests, author recognitions, and blog support.
4. There are opportunities to be:
Member of the Month
Book of the Month
Spotlight Author, and so many more.
5. The members of RRBC are there to support one another, not compete. We use social
media and our blogs to spread the word.
6. We buy each others books and write honest reviews, not just what the author wants
7. Go to their website and learn more: https://ravereviewsbynonniejules.wordpress.com
Since being a member I have been interviewed twice and named Book of the Month for March
I have my three books in RRBC's catalog. I participate in the various radio shows. I hosted three amazing authors for their tours at the same time others were hosting me.
My book blog tour for my first novel, Novy's Son was June 5-11, 2016 which you can see by scrolling down to the previous blogs. Thank you www.4willspublishing.com and RRBC.
All three of my books are available on Amazon. Check them out for Kindle or paperback.