Wednesday, March 16, 2016

PAY IT FORWARD WITH A.M.MANAY

I am happy to introduce today's Pay It Forward author from Rave Reviews Book Club, A.M. Manay.


"I enjoy escapism, but I want it to respect my intelligence," states A.M. Manay. She goes on, "For me, a book is all about the characters." And "I tend to do a lot of daydreaming about scenes before I start typing.










   "An impressive debut...." 
"The characters in this novel are magnetic."







"By the end of the first chapter, I was in love with November, the main character."
"A.M. Manay is a wordsmith. She can paint pictures with her words...."

                      Email:  ammanay@gmail.com
                      Blog/Website:  ammanay.net
                      Twitter:  @ammanay
                      Facebook:  Facebook.com/ammanaywrites

                                             **Sign up for her newsletter
                                             **Watch her trailers on u-tube:
               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdTTLbScrnA
               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ap921wVc8

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic way to be introduced to a talented writer! Best wishes to A.M. and Karen!

    ReplyDelete